Guys! I can’t believe we’re already into March! So much reading down but so much more to go. Here is how we did.
So I’ve been reading a lot. This month was full of a ton of re-reads though so nothing too crazy. I did much better this month on reviews but would still like to get more done so watch out for those 🙂 I had a couple books I listened to via audiobook this month that I really want to do reviews on but have so many quotes I want to include so I have to wait til I buy the physical copy. Perhaps I’ll do a re-read when I buy them and review them then.
I did drop one book this month and that was The Shinning by Stephen King. I tried physical, I tried audio and I just couldn’t get into it. Perhaps it’s timing or just not a good starter book for me for Stephen King. I’ll try again at some point.
- The Happiness Project by Gretchen Ruben – ★★★★ Review
- How to be a Bawse by Lilly Singh – ★★★★★
- I am Malala by Malala Yousafzai – ★★★★★ Review
- The Princess Diarist by Carrie Fisher – ★★★
- Still Me by Jojo Moyes ★★★★ Review
- Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen ★★★ Review
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer ★★★ Review
- The Sookie Stackhouse Series books 9-13 by Charlaine Harris ★★★ – Review
- SEAL of Protection books 1-8 by Susan Stoker ★★★★
- The Immortals Quartet 1-4 by Tamora Pierce ★★★★
- The Protector of the Small Quartet 1-4 by Tamora Pierce ★★★★
- Delta Force Heroes books 1-7 by Susan Stoker ★★★★
- Song of the Lioness books 3 & 4 by Tamora Pierce ★★★★
How did you guys do last month?
One thought on “End of the Month Wrap-Up: February”
Read a few of the same books as you!! Happiness Project was my favorite. Do you have a goodreads?