And the madness begins again! What will our daring duo get into this month?
- Fire & Fury: Inside The Trump White House by Michael Wolff
- Momentum by Shama Hyder
- The Speed of Trust by Stephen M.R. Covey
- The Everything Store by Brad Stone
March #IndieAthon Books
I heard about this here. While I actually read a fair amount of books that are self published or indie publishers I think it’s great to have some dedicated time for reading them to help bring awareness to good books that aren’t mainstream.
- Nerdboobs by T.M. Grinsley
- The Noble Pirates by Rima Jean
- Dawning Ascent by Jen L. Grey
- My Commander by Alanea Alder
That’s all I’ve got planned for this month! I’m leaving it wide open so I can participate in #indieathon and find any new books I want to try reading. I’m also open to buddy reads for anyone who is interested <3!
- The Bassoon King: My Life in Art, Faith, and Idiocy by Rainn Wilson
- Blessed in the Darkness by Joel Osteen
- The Cardio-Free Diet by Jim Karas
As you all can see I really suck at getting through my non-fiction… I am such a fiction junky it isn’t even funny, but alas I shall try again!
- Dead Heat by Patricia Briggs
- Silence Fallen by Patricia Briggs
- Burn Bright by Patricia Briggs
- Eyes Without a Face by Betsy Ashton
- The Thing About Forgiveness by Jenni Lynn
And probably a bunch of other stuff I didn’t get to last month but we shall see!
What are you guys reading this month? Share your links in the comments!