This week That Artsy Reader Girl asks what are the Top Ten Books That Have Been On My TBR the Longest and I Still Haven’t Read
Thank goodness for goodreads right? I wouldn’t have this figured out otherwise.
- Bitten (Otherworld #1) by Kelly Armstrong – This book has been on my TBR since 2011. I really should pick it up but after the disappointment of the Sookie Stackhouse series I’m a little wary of starting something new that long. Maybe later this month.
- Wherever Grace is Needed by Elizabeth Bass – Another 2011 book. I’m not sure I’ll ever get to this. I don’t own it but it sounds good.
- The Speed of Trust by Stephen M. R. Covey – Added in 2015 (Big jump!) I do own this book! I know I’ll get to it probably this year but no idea when.
- Lost Girl by Chanda Hahn – Added end of 2016. This isn’t too bad. I don’t think I own it but still sounds interesting.
- Deceived by Magic (The Baine Chronicles #6) by Jasmine Walt – Added in November of 2016 since it wasn’t out yet. It was published the following month but I forgot. I don’t think I need to re-read the other books but I might read a little of the one prior. I’ll probably read the one soon.
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern – I haven’t actually had my Goodreads that long, a bit over a year or so.. But I remember seeing this in Barnes and Nobles years ago and wanting to read it.
- Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman – I’ve owned this one for years, like four maybe? Started it and just wasn’t in the mood to read (Who would be while in Nursing school?) so back into the bookshelves it went!
- The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova – Again, saw it in a bookstore years ago and still haven’t read it yet… What is wrong with me?
- I, Ripper by Stephen Hunter – SS,DD. Saw it, liked it, never read it.
- Sookie Stackhouse by Charlaine Harris – I yay/nay these books over and over… I finally got a few at so fingers crossed that they get read!!
The really sad thing is I own all of these books and have for varying lengths of way too long… One of these months is going to be an “Owned only” TBR…
What books are the oldest on your tbr? Give us a couple or share a link to your post in the comments 🙂