Is anyone else trying to do more readathons this year? I am! I’m so excited that I bumped into this one so I can start the year off right.
So the Winter Biannual Bibliothon is going from the 20th till 26th of Jan and is primarily a Booktube thing from what I can see but has recently expanded into the blog and Instagram world as well. For more information here is a link to reading challenges on the youtube announcement.
1. Read the group book
2. Read a sequel
3. Read a book that you have never heard of before
4. Read a book about mental illness
5. Read a book that was mentioned in another book/movie/TV Show
6. Read a book under 200 pages
7. Read a backlist book
You can use 1 book for up to 2 challenges, I might double up but I’m not sure yet.
1. Read the group book – Otherworld by Jason Segel & Kirsten Miller
2. Read a sequel – The Empress by S.J. Kincaid
3. Read a book that you have never heard of before – Fables Legends in Exile Volume 1
4. Read a book about mental illness – Eliza and her Monsters by Francesca Zappta
5. Read a book that was mentioned in another book/movie/TV Show – The Little Match Girl by Hans Chrstian Andersen (Gilmore Girls!)
6. Read a book under 200 pages – Fables or The Little Match Girl
7. Read a backlist book – Fables or The Little Match Girl
That’s it for now! Is anyone else going to be participating in this readathon? What books will you be reading for this?