Today we at Books, Boxes, and Baubles bring you our first Subscription Box Unboxing of the new year!
I found Singles Swag through a deal on SwagBucks.com, can’t remember what the deal was though… Oops! Anyways, I got a three month subscription to try out and this was January’s box!
While I probably could have gotten this through their actual website I used CrateJoy.com, which is also where I got my NocturnalReader’s Box subscription last year. So above is the box it comes in! Yay, mail for Kitty! Below is the nifty tissue paper wrapped about everything.
I take awesome photos I know. Next we have the card explaining everything in our new box.
Sorry for the shadows! Still trying to get the hang of this photography stuff! And now for the stuff!
- So Susan Afterglow Illuminator – haven’t tried it yet actually… I haven’t been wearing makeup because my skin is so dry and contrary right now… I will update when I give it a go!
- Vera Bradley Color Bright Coloring Book – I have never actually tried the whole “adult coloring” thing and figured I should give it a go. Sadly a good portion of the pages were just too abstract for me to figure out how to color… That sounds strange I know but I couldn’t figure out what belonged to what… But I eventually found a pretty flower page and started coloring. More on that experience in another post!
- Laritzy Eyeshadow Palette – I love fawns and neutral colors so this group was definitely a surprise! All beautiful colors that I will give a go when my skin sorts out.
- Belgian Boys De Liege Waffle – Dry and not that great with funky sugar on top! I thought heating then drowning it in butter and syrup might help, mom figured jam, dad was good with either, and being me, I just popped the rest in my mouth and was done. So much for adventure…
- Seraphine Botanical Hydrating Body Butter – It smells awesome! Passion fruit and mango are truly divine together but it is not hydrating in the least… Still it smells so good…!
- Jewels By Durrani Wishbone Necklace – It’s a cute little, sterling silver wishbone! And while I hate sterling silver, I’m thinking of putting it on my necklace with the anatomical heart my folks gave me ^_^ yay for body parts!!
- NPW Sketch It Coloring Pencil Set – These pencils are nice colors and have funny name like #DoodleWand and #WhatEvenIsAHashTag. I like them and they gave me an opportunity to color with Vera so yay! Not sure what else to say about them… …
Overall Thoughts: I’m on a three month subscription that came out to $30 and some change. It’s a cute box with some fun stuff but I will not be renewing my subscription after March though I do think thirty is a fair price for what I received. Also, while I didn’t think there would be an actual book in this box, I feel kinda jiped, lol!
Anyone else have a subscription to SinglesSwag? What did you think? Anyone interested in getting a subscription? Let me know in the comments! I love hearing from you guys!!