Starting the New Year right, with a TBR of course!
So I’ve decided to do things a bit different. I’ve got a few goals this year and I wanted to breakdown some options I’m considering for those each month to help keep myself on track. Lets hope it works! I’m so easily distracted by good books.
- You are a Badass at Making Money by Jen Sincero
- The Geek Feminist Revolution by Kameron Hurley
- Sometimes You Win Sometimes You Learn by John C. Maxwell
Classic/Rory Gilmore Booklist
- Moby Dick by Herman Melville
- The Little Match Girl by Hans Christen Andersen
- The Shining by Stephen King
I need to read 12.5 books this month to stay on track. Lets see how we do on our wrap up!
Alanna: The First Adventure by Tamora Pierce – Kayla has already read the series, a long time ago, but the author is a new one for Neko! This should be awesome!!
I hope to stay more organized this year with my reading/reviews and have already made my lists! Yay, I love lists, I just never get through them…
- Blessed in the Darkness by Joel Osteen
- Broken Magic by India Kells
- Once in a Lifetime by Amanda Claire
- The Catching Kind by Bria Quinlan
- The Scarlet Cord by Debbie McQueen
- Too Wyrd by Sarah Buhrman
- Angels and Vixens by Kim Petersen
- The Mentalist Books 2-3 by Kenechi Udogu
- Oak and Mistletoe Books 1-2 by J.Z.N. McCauley
What are you guys reading this month? Share your links in the comments!