Check out our EOM guys! The last one of 2017! Wow…
- Divergent by Veronica Roth – Review Coming Soon
- Hunted by Meagan Spooner – Review Coming Soon
- Dreams from My Father by Barack Obama – Review Coming Soon
- Pure (Book 1) by Julianna Baggott – Review Coming Soon
- Fuse (Book 2) by Julianna Baggott – Review Coming Soon
- Burn (Book 3) by Julianna Baggott – Review Coming Soon
Technically I’m in the middle of the last book but expect to finish it tomorrow. Not bad! Most of these books were 400+ pages 🙂 No reviews yet but I’ll get them up soon! I’ll probably do the last 3 as a trilogy review. Also, I really want to read the rest of the Divergent books. I can’t believe I waited so long to read the first one. I just need to get the rest. Now that Christmas is over I can start scouring the thrift stores again for more books (do I really need more? Always).
1.Betting on Love by Danielle Dickson Review Coming Soon
2. Moon Called by Patricia Briggs Coming Soon
3. Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs Coming Soon
4. Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs Coming Soon
5. Bone Crossed by Patricia Briggs Coming Soon
And that wraps it up for Neko… I am also in the middle of two books but I doubt they will get finished by tomorrow night because we are seeing my big bro off until next Christmas.
How did you guys do? Any December reads that you would recommend? Let us know in the comments!!