This week TheBrokeandtheBookish asks what are the Top Ten Books I’m Looking Forward to In 2018!
- The Empress (Diabolic #2) by SJ Kincaid – This was on last weeks but since I do plan on reading it I figure why not.
- How to be a Bawse by Lily Singh – Another book I wanted santa to get me. That didn’t happen but I still want to read in 2018.
- Terrier (Beka Cooper #1) by Tamora Pierce – Next year Neko and I have decided to read some of Tamora Pierces books together. This is one I haven’t read yet and really want to.
- The Host by Stephanie Meyer – I’ve heard good things but been really hesitant. I now own it so I need to give it a shot.
- Almost Famous Women: Stories by Megan Mayhew Bergman – Another book I own that I’ve not put on my tbr yet. Time to add it. Also, does anyone else love this cover. It was a total cover buy for me.
- Wild Hunger by Chloe Neill – This was one of my Waiting on Wednesdays too! Can’t wait to see how the babies do and if the heirs will be as good as the adults!
- Burn Bright by Patricia Briggs – Part of the reason I love this universe so much is because all of the stories and series intertwine! What happens when papa wolf leaves the States? This book is going to tell us! Yay!! Also I really love the Montana pack!
And right now that is all Neko is waiting on… So sad… Give me new series to devour guys!!! Help a kitty out and tell me what books you guys are dying to read!