This week TheBrokeandtheBookish asks what are the Top Ten which books we hope Santa brings this year!
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone by JK Rowling – I somehow ended up buying the 3rd book but still need the 1st and 2nd.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by JK Rowling – See above. They are just so pretty 🙂
- The Empress (Diabolic #2) by SJ Kincaid – I recently learned that the second book is already out. I read the first book and really enjoyed it (review coming!)
- The Wonder Woman Comics – Recently I’ve been wanting to try to read more comics/manga/graphic novels and thought this might be a fun place to start.
- How to be a Bawse by Lily Singh – This book has caught my eye so many times I feel like I need to read it. I’ve watched a handful of her videos and while some aren’t my style others I greatly enjoy. I’d love to see what I can learn from what she’s done.
- Blood Destiny by Tessa Dawn – Been wanting to read this one for awhile… It sounds dark and disturbing but interesting all the same!
- The Complete Brothers Grimm by The Brothers Grim – This is supposedly the original stories translated instead of the watered down versions, which is something I have been searching out for quite some time!!
- The Dark Ones by Gaja J. Kos – This series sounds awesome! I love me some folklore! I adore folklore and fairy tales from around the world! Just hope this lives up to my dreams!!
- Pretty Girl by Bronwen Skye – Yup Neko has self-esteem issues. Neko is also anything but feminine… That’s just not the way I am, but this book sounds pretty awesome! Its not just makeup and dresses but more of the psychology of it all. Anyways, it sounds so interesting!
- The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden – Yay more fairy tales! And this is one that I am not familiar with! And its a series! Yayifications!!
So what books did you ask Santa for? Any ours? Share in the comments!