Hey Book Nerds! I don’t know about you but recently I’ve seen quite a few 24 Hour Readathons on youtube and was sad to have missed out on the last one. Thankfully it looks like another one is starting up on Friday July 21 and immediately reached out to Catherine and she also agreed it sounded like fun!
So I’m not sure how this will work but we’ll try and be more active on Twitter and as we partake in this massive reading sprint and then post a follow up post on the experience after. I know I really don’t have a reading list in mind but we’ll list some possible books to read.
- Million Dollar Habits by Brian Tracy
- Your Welcome, Universe by Whitney Gardner
- Geek Feminist Revolution by Kameron Hurley
- Song of the Current by Sarah Tolcser
- The Miseries of Mr. Sparrows by Matthew A. J. Timmins
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J. K. Rowling
- Bitten by Kelley Armstrong
Is anyone else joining in on this? Follow us on twitter so we can encourage one another to keep reading!