I was tagged by Jessica Tuckerman to do the Would You Rather Book Tag. Thank you so much for the tag! I can’t wait to answer. So without further ado – here we go!
1. Have an unlimited money for Ebooks, or a 5,000 dollar B&N giftcard?
This is going to sound crazy but I’d go for the giftcard. I’m seriously missing being surrounded by so many physical books. I’d totally buy another bookshelf and figure out how to make it work. My current struggle with ebooks is it’s so hard to stay on top of what I need to read. I buy a lot of the sale ebooks or free ebooks and get lost in trying to figure out what still needs to be read without downloading them.
2. Meet any deceased poet, or J.K. Rowling?
J.K.Rowling. Easy. She isn’t why I’m a reader but I love how she carries herself and reacts to things. Totally somebody I could see myself having a blast with.
3. Write the world’s most famous book, or visit the world of your favorite book for one day?
If it was asked “visit the world of your favorite book whenever you want” I’d totally go with the latter but alas it does not say that. I’d love to write a book that would impact so many people.
4. Choose ______ or ______ ? (Insert characters from your favorite fictional love triangle.)
I’m all for love triangles when done well but honestly it’s been a while since I’ve read a book with a legit love triangle where it wasn’t an easy choice that the author is already making happen. Suggestions on good books with love triangles?
5. Experience Hogwarts in a very realistic and accurate virtual reality, or travel around the world for a year, at no cost.
Going to go with travel around the world. That would include going to Florida right? 🙂 That’s good enough for me for now. Plus then I could go to see where LOTR was filmed, and so many other things. Can we include free cosplay? I’d love to have great costumes and get photos traveling. I miss travel so much.
- Carolina Book Belle – Also, Happy Birthday!!!!!
- The Book Window
- Annie Likes Words
- Fandomly Bookish
- Rants & Raves of a Bibliophile