Hey guys! This month we’ve been decent at our blog and let our reading slip a little. Whoops! But it has been so sunny!
Kayla: I didn’t read a ton this month but I think I’m in the middle of 3 or 4 books. I’ve had issues getting into them but have a buying ban until I read a few more books. The one thing I’m really excited about is that I’ve got reviews for everything I’ve read this month!
- The Power of Persuasion: How We’re Bought and Sold by Robert V. Levine – Review
- The Millionaire Real Estate Agent: It’s Not About the Money…It’s About Being the Best You Can Be! by Gary Keller – Review
- The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli – Review
- The Edge of Everything (Untitled #1) by Jeff Giles – Review
- You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life by Jen Sincero – Review
- How to Be Good by Nick Hornby
Total Books Read: 5
So all the books I read last month were by Patricia Briggs and reviews will be coming! Sorry for such a lame month guys… And while it does look like I read a whole bunch most of these are short stories… And this didn’t change because… Yup, I am still trudging along!
- Fair Game
- Frost Burned
- Unappreciated Gifts (SS)
- Redemption (SS)
- Dead Heat
Oh my… Remember when I was reading twenty odd full length books a month? Yeah, me neither…
Reviews coming so stay tuned guys!!