This week TheBrokeandtheBookish traumatizes us with Top Ten Father’s Day related Freebie: dads favorite books.
Kylana: My dad isn’t much of a reader but he has a few books that are close to his heart. I don’t have much detail on them but all but one are from his childhood.
- The Hardy Boys by Franklin W. Dixon
- Nancy Drew by Carolyn Keene
- The Old Man And The Sea by Ernest Hemmingway
- The Art of Loving by Erich Fromm
- Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
… … … So my dad doesn’t really read… And hasn’t in ages… So I guess…
- The Left Behind Series
- The Bible
- Jaws (he loved this one)
- Jurassic Park
- I seriously can’t think of a fifth book… He is not a reader…
So what did you choose for this week? Let us know in the comments!