This week TheBrokeandtheBookish traumatizes us with Top Ten ____ (Genre) Books I’ve Recently Added to My TBR.
Kayla: I looked at my recently added books and the last 5 were nonfiction so I’m going with that.
- Running Lean: Iterate from Plan A to a Plan That Works by Ash Maurya
- 212 the Extra Degree by Sam Parker & Mac Anderson
- 3 Things Successful People Do: The Road Map That Will Change Your Life by John C. Maxwell
- Leading Women: 20 Influential Women Share Their Secrets to Leadership, Business, and Life by Nancy D. O’Reilly (Editor)
- The Happiness Project (Revised Edition): Or, Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More Fun by Gretchen Rubin
Hahaha, Japanese lore and shapeshifters was the last book I added! But in my defense I was looking for mythology books for my Facebook date =^_^=
- Change (Kitsune #1) by Melissa Stevens
- Yokai Blues by John LaTorre
- Kitsune-Tsuki by Laura V. Baugh
- Kitsune by Lila Dubois (I don’t think I could see the pic on this one… lol!)
- Kinslayer (The Lotus War #2) by Jay Kristoff (I need to add book 1…)
So what did you choose for this week? Let us know in the comments!