You guys know what April Showers bring? Yeah neither do we… But hopefully it will bring some awesome books! You guys ready to see what we have in store for you this month?! Ooh the suspense is killing me!
Guys! This month coming up is going to be so busy! Hopefully some changes I’ll be making will help free up some time or at least create more time for audiobooks but not sure yet. This month I’m not seeing a TBR at all, my goal is just to get a bunch of business, leadership, growth type books read to help me stay focused on getting this business launched on time and with as much knowledge going in. If anyone has any suggestions on great audiobooks let me know! I think my goal this month is just to read 4-5 books. I have one leftover from last month that I should finish today or tomorrow.
Man March was not a good month for me and I really fell behind in my reading… So this April will be a continuation from last month… I’m still looking forward to the books and will complete them! Hear me roar!!!!
- Along Came a Wolf (Yellow Hoods #1) by Adam Dreece (219)
- Armageddon: the Musical (Armageddon #1) by Robert Rankin (336)
- One Hundred Proposals (100 Proposals #1) by Holly Martin (Last month’s Blind Date Book, 320)
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn (422)
- The Martian (The Martian #1) by Andy Weir (369)
- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell (328)
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium #1) by Stieg Larsson (465)
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (498)
- The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games #1) by Suzanne Collins (374)
Plus I still have some Review Requests to get through! April is going to be an exciting month!
What is on your TBR’s for April? Did any of our books make your lists? Share in the comments!