It’s that time again! Yup Tuesday!
Top 10 Tuesday, is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Since there are two of us here, we’re going to split this in half. Since it’s on hold for the next couple weeks, we are going with a past one that we missed out on. Ten Favorite Places to Read!
- Curled Up With a Blanket, my cats & a cup of tea/coffee/wine. – At least until the cats decide they want the attention the books are getting.
- At the bookstore – Who doesn’t love sifting through the endless rows of possible books to take home. Anyone else get time limits from the few friends that will brave the store with them? Even my bookish friends set limits for me.
- Taking a Bubble Bath – To be honest, this is new for me but I enjoy grabbing a book, a bath bomb and something to drink and just soaking in the wonderful smells and hot water. 🙂
- Outside – In the non rainy spring/summer days I love finding new places to just hang out at outside, maybe taking a break when walking to read for a bit.
- Driving – For audiobooks I love to just drive and listen to whatever book I feel like, it makes me feel like I’m making use of the time instead of just sitting in the car.
- On my bed, curled up with a blanket, and more than likely a pile of cats – Yeah two cats, both over ten pounds kinda rule my life… They get mad if I read too much too lol.
- Outside in the shade – yup my mom’s kitten walks on a leash, might as well read while he contemplates eating grass.
- While waiting around for whatever/whomever in my car – lots of waiting when picking people up from the airport or work or whatever.
- Dr. Office – This is another place I spend a lot of time, lol. Poor folks have lots of issues.
- Sprawled out in my dad’s easy chair – He has this awesome lift chair that stands up to help him get out or lays back flat to sleep in. Big and comfy! I love to lay with my legs over one of the arms, I am such a lady ^_^
So where do you guys like to read? Any issues with animals and reading?