Today we bring you Lost in a Story’s meme Down the TBR Hole! Where you bring up your Goodreads list, order your books in ascending by date added, then decide if you are keeping or dropping the first five listed based on their description!
- Personality Plus by Florence Litauer – Something I’d like to learn more about but not now. Drop.
- Song in the Silence by Elizabeth Kerner – I really want to read this still. Keep!
- Skinwalker by Faith Hunter – I’ve been eyeballing this for the longest time. It just looks very badass. Keep.
- Silence Fallen by Patricia Briggs – This comes out next month! I’m currently re-reading all the books so I’ll be read for it. Can’t wait! KEEP KEEP KEEP!
- Dealing with Dragosn by Patricia C. Wrede – This sounds like a sweet book, it’s only just over 200 pages. Keep.
Kept: 4 Dropped: 1
Neko: So I am going to cheat a bit and skip all of the Anne Boleyn books… I have waaay too many listed and won’t drop any, I love the topic too much to do that ^_^ So here we go with something new!
- A Darkly Beating Heart by Lindsay Smith – I’m torn on this one, it sounds so good but we are dealing with a soon to be death in the family… I’m gonna keep it, She’s from Seattle hometown for the win, but it won’t be read anytime soon… Keep
- Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin #1) by Robin LaFevers – but the God of death bestowed powers on her! How can I not read this! I love the gods of old! Keep
- Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress #1) by Jeaniene Frost – This is such a hard meme for me… So many of the books sound so good! I have awesome taste I guess. Keep.
- The Assassin’s Curse (The Assassin’s Curse #1) by Cassandra Rose Clarke – Pirates! and other stuff! Keep.
- Archangel’s Kiss (Guild Hunter #1) by Nalini Singh – Hey one to cut! Yes! But I added the first in the series so… Angels, Vamps, it’s like Supernatural! I’m just hoping the romance doesn’t turn it into an erotica… Cut
Keep: 4 Cut: 1 Add:1 (whoops)
Come on guys! Post some TBsR that you can’t live without knowing more about!