Today we bring you Lost in a Story’s meme Down the TBR Hole! Where you bring up your Goodreads list, order your books in ascending by date added, then decide if you are keeping or dropping the first five listed based on their description!
Sorry this is coming out so late today guys, Neko is a slacker… On with the show!
- Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews – I’ve heard too much about this author to even consider taking this off my list. Keep!
- Dead in the Water by Hailey Edwards – This is a spinoff of another book that I apparently read and didn’t enjoy. I’m dropping this.
- Rosemary and Rue by Seanan McGuire – This sounds interesting but I’m not sure. I think I’ll keep it. I love my crime shows and I love my urban fantasy books and this seems to be both. Worth a shot 🙂
- Monster by Carmen Caine – So I’m not really sure waht this book is about but everyone I know has loved it so I’m keeping it.
- Whirl an Ondine Quartet Novel by Emma Raveling – I know a lot of people who really enjoyed this book, however I’ve picked this up and put it down countless times at this point and I think I’m going to just drop it. Maybe I’ll add it again in the future.
Kept 3, Dropped 2.
- Call the Nurse: True Stories of a Country Nurse on a Scottish Isle by Mary J. MacLeod – Total keeper, love stories about patients and how nurses deal with being a nurse. Keep
- To the Bright Edge of the World by Eowyn Ivey – I have no clue why I want to read this book so much. I just really do. Keep.
- The Sandman, Volume #1 Preludes and Nocturnes by Neil Gaiman – This sounds fantastic, I love a good treasure hunt turned questing! Not to mention the main idea is fantastic. Keep.
- The Lady in the Tower, Queens of England #4 by Jean Plaidy – Love Plaidy, love Anne Boleyn. Nuff said. Keep.
- The Life and Death of Anne Boleyn by Eric Ives – Again Anne Boleyn=keep. Lots more lovely Anne coming next Friday I’m afraid… Keep
Kept: 5 Dropped: 0 And Neko fails again… Maybe I just pick really good books…
So what do you guys think? Does Neko just pick really good books or is she a hoarder? What books did you drop and which did you keep?