Welcome to February Folks!
Let’s get this month’s TBR list started and see what the future holds!
So this month the only books I’m making sure to keep in mind to read are my buddy read books and my blind date book. The rest are just ones that I am currently interested in trying to read.
- Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action by Simon Sinek (256)
- The Rhythm of Life: Living Every Day with Passion and Purpose by Matthew Kelly (320)
- January Blind Date Book: My Commander (Bewitched and Bewildered #1) by Alanea Alder (236)
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber (407)
- Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst (389)
- RoseBlood by A.G. Howard (432)
Buddy Read with Neko: Stalking Jack the Ripper (Stalking Jack the Ripper #1) by Kerri Maniscalco (326)
Buddy Read with Lia: An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes #1) by Sabaa Tahir (436)
Note: If anyone else wants to do buddy reads let us know! This is a totally new thing for us and we’re really enjoying having somebody to chat with about the books as we read them!
And along with the below listed books I have twenty-four from the library to read! Yeah, might be a bit impetuous but I am giving it a go! We’ll see how I do in twenty-eight days time!!
- Alice (The Chronicles of Alice #1) by Christina Henry (209)
- Stargate Atlantis: Exogenesis (SGA #5) by Sony Whitelaw, Elizabeth Christensen (322)
- Among Wolves (Children of the Mountain #1) by R. A. Hakok (293)
- Armageddon: The Musical (Armageddon #1) by Robert Rankin (336)
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy (Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy #1) by Douglas Adams (216)
- Blind Date with a Book: Romance Theme (?)
Any of these books on your TBR? Share your list in the comments!