To start off the new year, I’m trying to be more intentional with what I read. I set a Goodreads goal of 60 books but I also have some monthly requirements.
- Read 5 Books a Month
- 2 Nonfiction Books
- 1 from Blind Date with a book
- 2 books of my choice preferably from 2 different genres.
- Buddy read one book with YoukaiNurse and can be one of the above or an extra book.
- Read no less than 1000’s pages (extra books can be added).
This month our buddy read is going to be an extra book since we already had our TBR’s put together. We will be reading Heartless by Marissa Meyer. If you have any suggestions for our book next month let us know!
- Evicted: Poverty and Profit in the American City by Matthew Desmond (418 pages)
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg (286 Pages)
- The Invisible Library by Genevieve Cogman (329 Pages)
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë (214 pages)
- Unknown Title and Author for Blind Date Book
K-chan came up with the above goals so I am going to be lazy and follow in her footsteps for now! Though I may change the nonfiction aspect… Surprises galore!
- Awaken His Eyes: The Awakened Book 1 by Jason Tesar (286 pages)
- The Bastard Hand by Heath Lowrance (276 pages)
- The Black Mile by Mark Dawson (422 pages)
- Code Blue: Prescription for Trouble by Richard Mabry (288 pages)
- Coombe’s Wood Bu Lisa C. Hinsley (210 pages)